Quit Smoking With Hypnosis

Stop Smoking By Hypnosis

Does using hypnosis to quit smoking really work? You bet it does! Research backs that up. One study conducted by the North Shore Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital found that after six months those people who had done just a single session of hypnotherapy to quit smoking were more likely to have remained nonsmokers than those who had used nicotine replacement therapy such as a patch or gum. Hypnotherapy combined with nicotine replacement therapy was no more effective than hypnotherapy alone! The group using nicotine replacement therapy alone fared worse than the control group who quit cold turkey.

Why is there a difference? Why is using hypnosis to stop smoking so much more effective in the long term? When you use nicotine replacement therapy, you reduce your body's need for nicotine. You become an ex-smoker. You still have psychological cravings for cigarettes, even though the physical addiction has been stopped. When you quit smoking with hypnosis you become a nonsmoker who doesn't even think about cigarettes, and is even disgusted by the idea of smoking.

That's a big, big difference, let me tell you. I know from personal experience. I quit smoking with nicotine gum, and everything was fine for a few months. I still wanted a cigarette now and then, but it was nothing I couldn't deal with... or so I thought. Soon enough I slipped. What harm could one little cigarette do? A couple days later I had another, and then a second one that night. Pretty soon I was back to a pack and a half a day.

Easy Quit Smoking With HypnosisThen I used hypnosis to quit smoking. That was years ago, and I haven't wanted a cigarette since. I have absolutely no cravings. Not only do you stop smoking by hypnosis, you stop wanting to smoke. I know that seems impossible to someone who's addicted to cigarettes, but it really is just that easy. I once thought it was impossible too. I only tried it because I figured, hey, what can it hurt to try? Maybe it will help a little, give me a little edge. Boy, was I amazed.

A friend of mine who quit smoking cold turkey told me he still thought about having a cigarette every day, and this was almost five years after he'd quit. He was still fighting the craving. I used hypnosis to get rid of his craving for cigarettes and he never even thinks about it any more. He's done for good. He was an ex-smoker, now he's a nonsmoker. If you've already quit and you're still battling the cravings, hypnosis will get rid of that desire for a cigarette once and for all.

You have a few options when you want to stop smoking with hypnosis. You can learn self hypnosis to quit smoking on your own with no outside help. It's really not difficult at all. You can go to a trained, certified hypnotist. One session should do it, though it's usually a good idea to have a few follow up sessions for reinforcement. That can get mighty expensive. The best option, I feel, is to order a program like Easy Quit Hypnosis with sessions led by a trained, qualified hypnotist. You can go through the sessions as many times as you feel is necessary, and the cost is no more than a single session with a trained professional, and certainly a lot less expensive than continuing to smoke. The best part is that the program pays for itself very quickly with the money you save from not buying any more cigarettes.

You know you have to quit. Smoking is deadly. So take the easy route. Get rid of that smoking habit with hypnosis. You'll be glad you did.

Hypnosis To Stop Smoking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many aids like gums, patches and pills on the market that will help people to stop smoking. A lot of people are helped by these products, but they do not work for everyone. If you’re a smoker who has tried to quit time and time again, but have not been helped by other methods, chantix may be a welcome alternative. http://www.chantixhome.com/

Hypnosis to quit cigarettes said...

Very interesting post, saved your site for hopes to read more!!

U COMMENT
I FOLLOW

Post a Comment